- Environment Artist from Stockholm, Sweden looking for new opportunities.
For the past two years I've been at Right Nice Games working on the third-person platformer Skylar & Plux Reboot and the brand new party game Right Nice Party.
During my professional career I've created game-ready assets (meshes and materials), both based on a established art-style and from scratch. I've followed concept art, collaborated with outsourcing artists, written documentations and have experience from working with AR, VR and PC Games. I've also worked with both stylized and realistic art-styles.
- 2020 Guest lecturer at FutureGames during a course about set dressing.
Environment Artist on the reboot of the stylized 3D platformer Skylar and Plux and the party game Right Nice Party.
These are some of the things I've been responsible for my time there:
- Created game-ready architectural and organic 3D models with PBR materials.
- Created materials in Substance Designer
- Dressed new areas and worked on the lighting for the game
- Created my own 3D concepts
- Wrote documentations on workflows, optimization etc.
- Set up shaders in Unreal Engine 4
Environment Artist on Timesplitters Rewind.
My main responsibility has to been to work on the level Chemical Plant from Timesplitters 1.
These are some of the things I've been working on while making the level:
- Created game-ready architectural 3D models
- Created trim sheets and tiling materials in PBR workflow
- Level dressing and Lighting
I worked on an AR-project where my mission was to build a stylized version of Quatar, including the famous landmarks from the city.
- I worked on creating AR optimized 3D models (architectural, Foliage and Vehicles) for iPads.
- Created materials in substance designer.
Worked on the educational software "Twinsite". "Twinsite" is a educational software for companies and educations in VR where the player gets to move around a construction site and learn about the security risks in the industry.
During my time at OneReality I was responsible for:
- Creating optimized 3D models for a VR project.
- Creating PBR Materials in Substance Designer
- Cleaning up CAD models for use in Unreal Engine 4.