This project was a part of a artstation challenge and based on David Honz concept: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/4boJn2
The point with this challenge was to tackle stuff that I felt very uncomfortable with. It has given me so much knowledge in all areas, sculpting techniques, a much better understanding of how and why to do an blockout, our worlds ecology systems and much more.
I used Maya for creating all the models in the scene, high polys were sculpted using Zbrush. The highpolys were baked with marmoset. I mixed a workflow between substance designer, B2M and Substance Painter for texturing. The project is rendered in Unreal Engine 4 using a LUT I made with Photoshop.